Bring food that is good in quality and selection to honor the Lord and represent him well.
TIPS THAT HELP
* Only newly-purchased items
* Standard sizes - no snack-size or over-large containers
* Good condition cans and labels
* Smart shopping - similar packages may contain less product
* Basics only - no exotic soups, nutella or almond butter
When picking out food to give, think about a family like yours. Choose the brand of peanut butter or the kinds of soup that your kids prefer. Perhaps offer a prayer for the family that will receive the food as you bring it to church.
It is our desire to reduce the distance between your family and the people in need you are helping.