- Contact us by telephone 615-373-1261.
- Call during the week - deadline is Friday at 12noon.
- If you reach a voicemail, leave info so we can call you back.
- We must talk to the adult of the home that needs our visit.
- No applications by email or website contact form.
- All non-perishable: canned goods including tuna and peanut butter, and dry food like mac and cheese, crackers, and oatmeal for breakfast.
- No fresh vegetables, no milk or bread, no frozen meat.
- Much of the food needs heating - soup, rice, oats for instance. Tell us if you have no kitchen or no power in your home.
- No cooking supplies - no sugar, butter, salt, can opener
- We bring food on Saturday during daylight hours.
- People receiving a delivery must call us Saturday at 8am
- The adult asking for food must stay home until we arrive.
- We do not ask for ID or records to verify need.
- Volunteers often bring the food, and offer their encouragement and prayers.
- Food supplies and packed boxes are handled on the basis of CDC and NIH guidelines.
- People making deliveries use gloves and masks, and maintain appropriate distance.